Saturday, August 10, 2013

My 21st Birthday adventures and MUCH more!!!

So what's new with me???.....Well, I am working full time at JcPenny. I turned 21 on the 27th of July, and had a party extravaganza. My Birthday dress was immaculate It was multi colored sequence from top to bottom, and was fit like a glove. We danced and partied all night long. The week after my Birthday party I went to Las Vegas to celebrate with my good friend Kaitlin.  It was so much fun. I received VIP treatment the entire time. We were able to stay at the Monte Carlo Hotel, and shopped till we dropped. We did a lot of sight seeing at various Vegas strip hotels including The Venetian, The Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, The Flamingo, Harrah's, New York New York, MGM, The Paris Hotel, The Mirage, Mandalay Bay, Encore, Wynn, and many more. The clubs in Vegas were out of this world. The atmosphere and dancing were so upbeat, and crazy. I would go back to Vegas in a heart beat. This trip was my very first time flying. I was so anxious and excited, but surprisingly the experience was very pleasant.

All in all my life is going great. I'm single, ready to mingle, working , and enjoying the new me, while praising the Lord all the way through.

Until next time,
-Alyssa J.

No comments:

Post a Comment